♦ Click a number to pick a video stream. ♦
1 – ABC TV15 Arizona video
Trump rally in Prescott, AZ
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
5 p.m. Eastern / 4 p.m. Central / 3 p.m. Mountain / 2 p.m. Pacific
Prescott Valley Event Center
Prescott Valley, AZ
–tickets no longer available–
– October 04, 2016 –
Donald J. Trump Discusses His America First Energy Plan with Oil and Gas Leaders in Colorado
NEW YORK, NY – Today, Donald J. Trump led a roundtable discussion with oil and gas leaders in Colorado. During the meeting, Mr. Trump discussed his vision to put America energy first, create millions of new jobs and make the U.S. energy independent.
“Mr. Trump has outlined a bold, visionary plan for an American energy renaissance. By comparison, Hillary Clinton’s so-called plan is to carry out Obama’s war on coal, which will drive up our energy rates and kill high-paying jobs. The Trump Administration will not be in the business of government picking winners and losers. We need to allow the free market and the innovative spirit of the American people to produce the new energy technologies of tomorrow and encourage America’s energy independence.” – Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor
Donald Trump’s America First Energy Plan:
- The Trump energy policy will make us energy independent, create millions of new jobs, and protect clean air and clean water. We have one of the world’s most diverse resource bases – from abundant coal, oil, and natural gas to geothermal, solar, and wind. We are also the world’s leader in energy technologies like nuclear power.
- The United States will become the world’s dominant leader in energy production. The first step will to undo the damage of the last 8 years. By 2030, the Obama-Clinton energy restrictions will eliminate another half a million manufacturing jobs, reduce economic output by $2.5 trillion, and reduce incomes by $7,000 per person.
- The Trump Administration will unleash an energy revolution that will bring vast new wealth to our country. We will support coal production. We will support safe hydraulic fracturing. We will allow energy production on federal lands in appropriate areas. We will also open up vast areas of our offshore energy resources for safe production.
- Lifting unnecessary restrictions on all sources of American energy (such as coal and onshore and offshore oil and gas) will (a) increase GDP by more than $100 billion annually, add over 500,000 new jobs annually, and increase annual wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years; (b) increase federal, state, and local tax revenues by almost $6 trillion over 4 decades; and (c) increase total economic activity by more than $20 trillion over the next 40 years.
- The Trump Administration will ensure a reliable, streamlined regulatory and permitting process for energy infrastructure projects, and will work with their sponsors to find workable solutions so that worthy energy infrastructure projects can be completed on time and on budget.
On September 22, 2016, Mr. Trump gave a speech in Pittsburgh about his energy plans. The speech is available at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-outlines-plan-for-american-energy-renaissance.